Check it out, Martha Stewart's Microfiber Glass Cloths. I paid $6.99 for them at my local Home Goods. The suggested price on the back was $14.99.
I had read about how great microfiber cloths are on a Christian mom's blog and was intrigued. Would they really make that much of a difference?
Note the glob of strawberry Colgate Kids toothpaste on the bowl of the sink. I took these photos before cleaning my bathroom.
I'm shameless.
Kind of.
After my wedding, I thought that blue would be beautiful for a wedding. I wish I had thought of it before my wedding. It's very likely my bridesmaids would've worn a dress this color.
Anyway....
Can I just say it?
I LOVE MARTHA'S MICROFIBER CLEANING CLOTHS!
Yeah, totally love 'em. I love how my mirror did not have streaks after I cleaned it. I really love how there was no white lint in one of the corners after cleaning. I also like how much more economical and earth-friendly it is to use cloths to clean, rather than paper towels. (How am I just now getting on the cloths for cleaning bandwagon?)
It's a week and a day from payday, or I'd totally go buy a box and host my first-ever give-away on this blog. Seriously. That is how much I love these and would love to share them with you. If you find some, please treat yourself.


3 comments:
ok- after you bought your stuff on the Mrs Meyers site I was intrigued and purchased some myself. Some of the stuff I don't care for and went back to my original products- but the countertop cleaner spray and the powdered cleaner (like ajax) are my FAVORITE now. So- thanks for the tip. I am excited to finish them and try a new scent. I've seen her products in several stores now- so I'm jazzed that I won't have to pay shipping next time either (unless I get an email coupon/offer and do it that way again). :) I'll have to go look for some microfiber cloths now.
We don't have HomeGoods in OK though- so I'll do my bargain hunting elsewhere. :)
Sarah, you're right that some of the Mrs. Meyer's products aren't "all that and a bag of chips." What I found was for really dirty tubs, the shower spray just didn't do the job. I've been using "Nature's Source" bathroom cleaner by SC Johnson and really like it so far. Also, after using a few times, I think the window cleaner is "so-so." I like the toilet cleaner, LOVE the countertop sprays, LOVE the cleaning wipes, and really like/almost love the room freshener spray. I'm still evaluating the dryer sheets. And, I've committed to only buy them when I find them locally on sale, because you're right, ordering from the website is quite expensive, and the shipping products are especially high. Thanks for the tip about Mrs. M's powdered cleaner!
TOO bad that you don't have Home Goods in OK. Boo! What items do you like? Perhaps I can look for things for you.
Totally agree! I find mine at the Dollar Tree. Wrote a post about why I love them (and what I use them for) here http://momsinneedofmercy.blogspot.com/2010/02/ultra-frugal-green-and-long-lasting.html
Even my boys are excited to get in on the cleaning action with their colorful cloths!
Post a Comment