My box of Mrs. Meyers' Clean Day products arrived yesterday evening. I felt like a kid at Christmas when I got home from church and found it waiting for me, and I anxiously opened the container.
I have to say that I chose their Lemon Verbena scent because I'm not into Basil. Lavender is ok, so I might try that scent next time... sometimes, it's overpowering. Geranuim? No, thanks. Baby Blossom is a possibility, as well. They have scent free products, too. I guess the smart thing would have been to order products in scents I think I'd like!
I used the bathroom products this morning: shower spray, cleaning wipes and the toilet cleaner. I like the shower spray. I LOVE the cleaning wipes! LOVE THEM. Why? They are thicker than Clorox wipes. They are biodegradeable. They smell lovely. The toilet cleaner was so-so. I think I feel this way because of marketing, to be honest. I've previously used the Clorox with bleach cleaner that is VERY thick and this toilet cleaner isn't very thick at all. It cleaned the toilet, so no complaints. I think I just need to be de-programmed from all the TV marketing! :-)
I've yet to use the window cleaner and the Sweet Pea kitchen cleaners. The Sweet Pea stuff smells just like garden. It's formulated to smell like that... like fresh picked sweet peas. Hubs really liked it. Me, not so much. He also said he thought the Lemon Verbena smelled like rest-stops. I don't agree, but that's his take.
For more cool cleaning info, visit Mrs. Meyer's sister company, Caldera, for some neat laundry tips:
http://www.caldrea.com/CaldreaInstitute.aspx?CategoryName=Professional%20Laundry%20Secrets
The Weekly Ramble – July 31, 2026
5 hours ago


2 comments:
Thanks for the link. I look forward to exploring it when I have time. Until then, it's on my new list of bookmarks.
I never bought wipes outside of my teaching days when they were great for the kids to use every day on their desks and the common fixtures we all touched. But I started buying them recently because of my health issues that require me to have a perfect bathtub every time I take a sitz bath. I was tired of dragging out the cleaning supplies just to clean the tub every day. So now I'm addicted to the wipes, because it encourages me to clean a little bit every day, which saves so much time when I do the deep cleaning of the bathroom and kitchen. I'll have to try the wipes you mentioned, and they sound a lot more earth friendly than the ones I currently buy.
Inkling - I just got an email for 20% off everything in their online store.
Go to the website (www.mrsmeyers.com) and sign up for their emails. You can get $5 off a $25 purchase, or you can take advantage of the sale.
Post a Comment