This is video I took with our digital camera. I'm surprised the video is so clear. I'm also surprised that I sound like that.
BUT, this was SO FUN. Though we were just outside an hour, it was one of the best hours I've had with my first girl.
If you can get past my goofy cackle, I hope you can see how contagious our giggling was and how funny it was.
Sleigh Ride from Aimee on Vimeo.
The Weekly Ramble – July 31, 2026
5 hours ago


3 comments:
Aimee! That is the sweetest video I've ever seen. I couldn't help but giggle the whole time.
I LOVE your accent. It's only a little different (more genteel) from mine -- North Alabama.
Are you going to Blissdom this year?
Hey Amber! Thanks for stopping by.
Funny... when I was going to college in Tulsa, people couldn't quite figure out where I was from. Georgia? Tennessee? No one could believe I was from West Virginia and didn't get that where I lived, we were southern ("home" for me is where WV, VA and KY "meet.")
So, thanks for the compliment on the accent. It's changed a bit since I graduated from high school. :-)
I would LOVE to go to Blissdom this year, but I'm thinking I probably won't be able to go. I actually have a draft blog about it that I need to post.
Thanks again for stopping by! I'm glad I found your blog and am blessed to have been part of the MLP.
I wish that you would post that video on my "How Far Will Happy Go" blog. That's what my blog is all about. It's perfect. I loved it. Pure happiness!
Post a Comment