Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bleh

We didn't go to church this morning because I don't feel well. Because it would contain TMI, I'm not going into it, but let's just say that it's the worst since I was in the 8th grade, and that only 1 person in this world would understand that, but she doesn't read my blog.

I miss church. I hope to feel well enough to do something. I'm tired of being inside. When will warm, wonderful weather come to where I live?

1 comment:

Mobea said...

Do you have small groups that meet once a week from your church? Maybe they can come over(as long they overlook the dust, right?) and give you the boost that you need. Sorry, you've been feeling crappy and then you had to take care of family feeling crappy. Living alone, sometimes I miss someone to take care of me or taking care of them.When you have a bad week, all you can do is do the minimum that you can function to do and nobody is going to expect you to more than that. That's just the way it is. But then, sooner or later, this too shall pass and you'll realize that the sun is shining. just like that, you'll notice it.