I can't find a Christmas background I really love. I liked the 3 Wise Men, but I felt the blog was too hard to read with that background. If I don't find anything else, I'll use it for the week of Christmas.
I love snowmen and am using that in lieu of a really nice nativity-themed one. Why is it so hard to find graphics and backgrounds for blogs and MySpace that reflect the REAL reason of the season???
Hannah's birthday party was this weekend. So, we were very busy. I've also been working a lot.
I wish I had put up our Christmas tree when I was really in the mood mid-November. I'm not in the mood now and it probably has something to do with me working in retail during the holidays. I'm hoping to really feel in the Christmas spirit soon! I don't like this. I feel Scroogey. Not entirely Scroogey, just about decorations. And trees. And such.
The Weekly Ramble – July 31, 2026
4 hours ago


2 comments:
I so can't be bothered with dragging out the decorations this year. It feels totally pointless here in California. Jrex could care less and my Dad has always been a Scrooge (he'll be with us for 11 days). So fuggedabadit.
I think if we had kids, it would be different.
I'm putting up a tree for the first time since I've lived in this house (8 years) It's always been too depressing because I always spent Christmas home alone and I never had money for presents anyway. But this year, a friend gave me her old tree that changes colors and I cleaned out the garage and found some of my old Christmas decorations. That was king of neat to see them after all these years.
My computer crashed, so I had to replace the hard drive and the borrow an external drive and then my printer broke. So now I have to buy a printer. Oh well, such is life. But I feel so good because of all the good things going on with my health that I just help but be happy. One thing that I willl do for Christmas (which is my own tradition) is that I will bake Jesus a birthday cake. I think He's in the mood for yellow cake with chocolate icing this year. Yum Yum.
Post a Comment