And I'm tired of being sick. I first thought what I was experiencing was allergy overload. Now, I think it may be likely I have a sinus infection. Oh, yay.
So, during the evenings I'm in a foggy place between almost asleep and not quite there, thanks to my precription cough medicine.
I do have a follow-up post for yesterday... if I can get my scanner to work properly.
In the meantime, can we drink a cup of tea, crawl under a quilt and call it a night?
The Weekly Ramble – July 31, 2026
4 hours ago


1 comment:
Hey, I never got a chance to respond to your earlier comment on my blog, or any of your political posts. I keep wanting to do a thoughtful response and then not having the time. I totally agree with you on the pro-life vote and wanting that as a value in a candidate, I just know that McCain is a known pro-choice Republican (my kingdom for a pro-life Democrat!), so wasn't convinced that a vote for him would be a vote in that direction.
Ah well, politics complicate many relationships... Just wanted you to know that I appreciate your thoughts and your comments. I haven't taken anything personally at all, just haven't had time.
Post a Comment