I don't buy a lot of shoes (anymore, for myself) and I've never been into purses. But a girl can change the look of her blog, can't she?
So, don't be surprised if you come back 5 times in one day, each time seeing a new template. I'm playing around with the free templates offered by Blogger until I can afford to splurge on something as silly as a makeover for my blog.
*sigh* If only I was a graphic designer and had all the fun goodies & software they create magic with....
Until then, we are working on getting some beach photos uploaded. Just as soon as I can figure out how to blog my large, white body out of the pictures. :-D
The Weekly Ramble – July 31, 2026
5 hours ago


3 comments:
I like the new 'do'!
I always feel bad when my friends ask how to make something designery and I'm helpless to advise when they don't have Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign. All you have to do is crop a picture to the header dimensions, post it on Flickr or somewhere and then link to that image in the header field. Simple, right?
I'm no help...
Thanks, but it's not permanent. Just a place holder until I figure out what I want to do.
I have Photoshop, but I've never dug deep enough to find out the correct dimensions for the header to try to do something that won't take up the top quarter of the page.
You are LOTS of help, don't say that!
Oh! You have PS, then you're golden.
If you right click on the header that's on your page right now, you can download it to your desktop. Open it in Photoshop. Go to Image>Image size and it will tell you the pixel dims. Then you can do what I already said and voila! You're done.
Post a Comment