Monday, May 12, 2008

Sickness in the house

We all have some sort of sinus/upper respiratory crud. Mine has gotten worse, despite me taking antiobiotics (though I may need a Z Pack).

We're all miserable and cannot breathe. Yuck.

I do have updates from our follow-up doctors appointments last week and some funny stuff my kids have done and said. When I'm up to it.

In the meantime, pass the hot tea and chicken noodle soup!

2 comments:

Mobea said...

This is when you need a mom,mother-in-law,best friend, good neighbor, someone to come in and help you out. I wish that I could be there for you. But if you wish, I could send you a big box of Kleenex if that would help. And a big hug :)

Inkling said...

I hope you feel better soon, and that you are able to get rest even with two little ones at your feet all the time. You'll be in my prayers!