Sunday, April 06, 2008

Insomnia still sucks.

Can't sleep. It's 3:31 am and in 6.5 hours, we need to be leaving for church. I want to go, and I dread it. I don't know why I'm dreading. I need it.

I've been dealing with some things for a while and it's really getting hard. I feel like I'm chest-seep in mud, unable to move and I'm getting too tired to try to get out.

But, I can't talk about any of that stuff here. *sigh*

So, here I am. Stuck.

2 comments:

Inkling said...

Feel free to send me an email. We can always talk about it together. Or if you want to write a guest blog post on mine. Or maybe we could even write a blog all our own....something to the effect of "Wrestlings with Life, Faith, and God's People". =) Seriously, I'm all ears if you like. Thank you for being understanding ears for me lately. I've really appreciated it, and you've been a kind friend in your words to me lately. Thank you.

Mobea said...

Same here, Aimee. I'm available anytime you need me or if you just want to vent. I only have one good ear so I'll lend that one to you. I would like for you to join in on my "Happy List" on myspace. Something, someone either has something good happen to them or witness something good. Everyay,I or someone will post something happy on the bulletin board or my blog. I want to see "How far will happy go" Like the guy who held up the sign tht read "Free Hug" I promise you, this will make you smile just a little once a day.