Monday, April 28, 2008

Can't Talk Much....

This Saturday is THE SATURDAY, where I will hopefully get rid of mountains of things that have occupied our garage for the past 2 years. I'm hoping that I'll make enough money to adequately clothe the girls for the summer (read: I need shopping money for the outlet mall!).

Mostly, though, I'm looking forward to clearing things out. Yay!!!

I do have some help this week.... today and Wednesday through Friday, so that will be a huge help with the girls and I'm hoping to have it all done through the day so I'm not up all night on Friday, regretting the day I ever agreed to do this yard sale, trying to get things done at the last minute. No, I'm hoping that things will be done by Friday afternoon so I can take Hannah to see "The Little Mermaid" show in town.

Keep your fingers crossed on all fronts!

1 comment:

Mobea said...

I have a huge closet in my garage that is full of stuff that would be great for a yard sale, but I have decided that since most of it is from my children's lifes when they were younger, that they will inheiret(where is spell check?) that room. I did venture in there one time and found 12 baseball mitts that I donated to the local little league. I have no idea WHY Joe had 12 mitts? I think that there are probably a dozen baseball cleat shoes in there too. I don't know. I'm afraid, very afraid to go in there anymore.