Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Photos from St. Louis


The Gateway Arch in St. Louis. While we're close, it was hard to really get the full arch from the ground.






From underneath the Arch, looking straight up.











I had to literally lay down on my back to get this shot of the arch. Though I was a few feet from the north base of the arch, I still couldn't get the base on the south side. I think I could have benefitted from having a wide lense for these shots.





I have black and white versions of these as well, but can't get Blogger to get it to post them the exact way I want, so those photos will wait.



This is a photo of the three of us, just 5 days after Abbie's surgery. Her mouth and tongue look amazing!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad everything went well with the surgery. She is growing like a weed.

Peggy